Hurray ..........and ............

Ya finally the results for the beta tests which I have written have come.
I have passed both the tests that I wrote way back in January. The tests are:
Exam 1Z1-232: Oracle 11i System Administration
Exam 1Z1-233: Oracle 11i Install, Patch & Maintain Oracle Applications

But, Oracle has changed the criteria for the Oracle Applications DBA certification track.
May be they would have got good feedback from the Applications DBA community. And rightly they have removed "Oracle 11i System Administration" and "Oracle Workflow Administration" from the track and added Oracle 9i or 10g DBA Certification test as part of the certification pack.

Hence, of the two tests I have written one is not really not useful and one will be useful.
I am already a Oracle 8i certified DBA and by upgrading to 10g can get this certification as well.

No comments: